Source:New Zealand Governemt
The Minister of Education is planning to repeal provisions of the Education Act 1989 that establish Communities of online learning, COOL.
The Ministry of Education is consulting on:
- protecting the public interest in Education Council decision making
- establishing a College of Educational Leadership
- making student welfare a registration criteria for private schools
- ensuring appropriate safety and police vetting requirements
- reinstating a skills leadership role for industry training organisations